Remedies to Get Rid of Pimple Scars :
• Aloe Vera is an ideal tonic to treat zit scars because it is also used to relieve sunburn. Its anti-inflammatory characteristics help you to lighten the dark scars with the use of some days only. You can also aloe vera cream or gel because it is also effective.
• Cucumber is another home ingredient that is highly recommended for the treatment of acne scars. It is filled with water therefore it can also provide moisture to your skin. It can gradually reduce redness with frequent uses. You can directly apply cucumber slices on your skin or can also use its sap.
• Lavender oil, coconut oil and olive oil all are perfect to reduce the darkness of acne scars. These are perfect options to provide essential moisturizer to your skin. Do not forget to heat up some oil before applying it on pimple scars.
• Vitamin E is another treatment that can easily be done at home. It is excellent choice to bring back your skin to its natural state. You can buy good quality Vitamin E oil from any departmental store.
• Oatmeal and sugar both are best exfoliating agents to eliminate lifeless skin cells and are free from drawbacks. You can prepare a good facial scrub by making mixture of sugar and oatmeal with water.
• Paste of yogurt, sour cream and grinder oatmeal with one teaspoon of lemon juice is best to treat pimple scars. You can apply this paste for ten minutes on the scars and then bathe with tepid water.
• Combination of sandalwood or turmeric powder is also good to get acne-free skin. It will also enhance your complexion and skin tone.
Note: If you noticed that these green remedies have no affect on your skin then consult dermatologist to get expert advice.
Source : lifewithstyles.com
Image source : thefitindian.com